Future RAAM Qualifier

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Well, I just got back from a week in Arizona for work. No bike and no fitness center at the Hotel, but I did get some exercise in along with some sightseeing. I walked around Tombstone and Boot Hill for a few hours on Tuesday and did a Biplane tour of Sedona on Wednesday.
This week is back on the bike finally, except for Tuesday when I am in Kansas City for work.

Only 3 weeks left until the Michigan race and my weight is still higher than I want it. I am down 6 pounds though, so that will be some help. It would be great to be down at least 4 more before the race. I will have to do that over the next 2 weeks though, I don't want to be in weight loss mode the week before the race.

Anybody going to Michigan give me a shout! I will be in my Orange-ish Chevy HHR...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home